Recent work towards to the future construction of the Warnervale Town Centre has begun with the approval of various Developmental Approvals. Some of these approvals include:
• Development Control Plan approved by NSW Department of Planning & Infrastructure (DP&I).
• Adoption of the Section 94 Contributions Plan by Wyong Shire Council.
• Woolworths’ development application approved by DP&I.
• UrbanGrowth’s NSW application for a new 135 lot subdivision approved by Wyong Shire Council.
• Yeramba Estates’ $19M development (east of the MacKillop Catholic College) approved for 125 home sites over seven stages.
Plans for the Warnervale Town Centre include major retailers, new housing and the construction of a North Warnervale Train Station. This Town Centre is also designed to support 45,000 extra jobs in the area by 2031
Source: Wyong Council